He makes me laugh so hard! And you are so funny,too, telling him good job. Then he's all proud of it. Ha! He's doing so well with words, saying vowel. What's with him wanting to say all the hard words? And he crouched down to pick up the letter without any help from the door!! His balance is so great! I miss him soooo much! Love you all!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
He makes me laugh so hard! And you are so funny,too, telling him good job. Then he's all proud of it. Ha! He's doing so well with words, saying vowel. What's with him wanting to say all the hard words? And he crouched down to pick up the letter without any help from the door!! His balance is so great! I miss him soooo much! Love you all!
This is soo cute. Jack is going to be reading early with such a great Mom. I had a good laugh over the toot, I'm so glad that you posted that.
Oh and how it did make me laugh! He's sooo stinking cute. I can't wait to see you all in Jan.
Everybody poops, and everybody toots, right? :)
Post a Comment