Jask is really wanting to be understood. He signs all the time (although he got eat and thank you mixed up this time). His new words are towel, shower (didn't say it very well this time etiher), wow, whoa, and he even copies when I say, "That is the phone" with "Dat da phone." Currently, he is sitting on the floor having pulled all his large crayons out of the box and put them all back it in. It is pretty amazing to see his hands at work with such small things.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Showoff...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jack looks like he is in 7th Heaven with those toys! He is growing up so fast.
I love that he loves his toothbrush! Can he have a little chat about that with Sophie? She hates getting her teeth brushed and it's a battle every day. And I love all his signs! So cute!
Jack looks so grown up! amazing what a little walking will do to a kid.
I can't believe how big he is getting! Another kids toys are always funner then yours. Grace is finding that out too.
I wish my little girly was obsessed with her toothbrush. It is still such an event to even let her let me brush because she won't do it herself, maybe someday!
All I can say is SO DANG CUTE!!!
Your little boy and belly. I am so excited that you are having another boy. Boys are so fun. Good luck on picking a name.
Post a Comment