Our Family

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Week...

I woke up to find Jack playing with my um...brazier (with breakfast still on his face).
Charise, Jeff's sister has been staying with us this week (along with cousin Millie) and I took them down to Gardner Village. It is haunted this time of year.
NOT a good picture of me but the witches were out.
It was 80 degrees yesterday and the high today was 56 degrees. This was Jeff's first day wearing Fall clothes. He looked so cute (complete with his cute brown Converse).
He was ready to go outside (even if it was pouring rain).

3 comments:

shelly said...

That first picture is priceless! Is that cousin Millie the one I know from the LA mission? I want her e-mail or blog if you have it =)

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

I have totally been wanting to go to Gardner Village! That looks so fun.

M & S Eagar said...

I agree with Shelly - the first picture is priceless and can definitely be used as bribery one day!