Our Family

Monday, August 27, 2007

AC

Well, it's Monday at 1:30 pm and I am sitting here blogging. I had TONS to do today (laundry, grocery shopping, mail, pictures to print, ect.) but last night our AC unit started leaking. And the leaking got worse so I called our managers. They sent a guy right over. He made his appearance this morning about 11am and he is STILL here. Not only that but it is starting to get warm in here (it's suppose to be close to 100 degrees today in SLC). I think the heat has got to Jack. He's been asleep for a couple hours now. Maybe I should take the blanket off of him. I just checked, he's still breathing. Hopefully, I can get out of here soon. So much for a productive Monday. I hope you all are having a great Monday and not sitting around doing nothing. Oh ya, the AC is in the laundry room so I can't do the three thousand loads of laundry I was going to get done. Oh well, we can always turn our underwear inside out. Just kidding.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hey it was good to see your blog! How is Utah and baby Jack? He is so big, wow! Yes, Lasik has been awesome, I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks for saying hi, I hope you guys are having fun in Salt Lake! Kari :)

Bella said...

So sorry about the AC! That SUCKS! On a postive note, Jack is soo big! I know it's funny but I think he looks like you and Jeff! Hope your loving it over there!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I love jack's four month picture! that is sooo cute. Sorry about the ac...I got your message the other night but we were already in bed. I will call you soon! But we are fine thanks for the concern...it is nice to know there are people out there care! thanks!