Our Family

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Feeding the Ducks and Geese!

My past experience with geese has been less than positive. At the school where I taught in Iowa, we had a pond with lots of geese that came every spring. They hissed and bit. I was terrified to hand feed them bread, but Jeff wasn't afraid. As you can see...
They ate right out of his hand.
It was a GREAT day at the Park!! We all enjoyed it!
I love this last picture. You can tell, I am the one who takes all the pictures. I do love my camera and I would LOVE to take a photography class one day. Ohh, the dreams!

2 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

Okay, so Jeff is really brave! I'm terrified of geese. I got chased by an entire flock of them when I was 12. They kept nipping at my ankles and pecking at my legs. To get away from them, I took a shortcut through a field - only to realize it housed a bull!!! A day I will never forget!

Heitmann Family said...

I want to take a photography class too. I think it would be a lot fun to be better at it than I am.