What a cutie pie! He always seems to look so happy and content in your pictures. What a hunk!
And I also saw your comment on my blog (thanks so much, by the way!) and I thought I'd answer as best as I can. I did invest some moolah in a nice camera about a year ago. I bought a Nikon digital SLR and since then have bought a few lenses for it as well. It is a very fun camera, but the world of SLR cameras can be overwhelming really. Luckily there are some great auto settings so I don't have to think much if I don't want to (and can still get some pretty decent photos)! But I have spent the last year reading manuals, books, digging in online forums and studying up and have learned quite a bit, but oh there is still so much to learn! It's kind of become an obsession really. But I definitely still feel very amateur, and the only bit of advice I could give is that natural light is the best for any photos. So a nice window or photos outside at dawn or dusk make for great pictures. I hope I sort of answered your questions. :)
Were you able to get on our blog? Sorry about the confusion. It was really great to talk with you tonight! We'll keep in touch, have a great night! Amanda
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
5 comments:
I love that middle picture, what an adorable smile. He is so handsome!!!
He just keeps getting more adorable! And you always have him dressed to the hilt! I can tell you are a wonderful mom! hope things are good in utah!
What a cutie pie! He always seems to look so happy and content in your pictures. What a hunk!
And I also saw your comment on my blog (thanks so much, by the way!) and I thought I'd answer as best as I can. I did invest some moolah in a nice camera about a year ago. I bought a Nikon digital SLR and since then have bought a few lenses for it as well. It is a very fun camera, but the world of SLR cameras can be overwhelming really. Luckily there are some great auto settings so I don't have to think much if I don't want to (and can still get some pretty decent photos)! But I have spent the last year reading manuals, books, digging in online forums and studying up and have learned quite a bit, but oh there is still so much to learn! It's kind of become an obsession really. But I definitely still feel very amateur, and the only bit of advice I could give is that natural light is the best for any photos. So a nice window or photos outside at dawn or dusk make for great pictures. I hope I sort of answered your questions. :)
I hope things are going well for you guys!
Were you able to get on our blog? Sorry about the confusion. It was really great to talk with you tonight! We'll keep in touch, have a great night!
Amanda
Check out those cheeks! I just wanna kiss them! CUTE!
Post a Comment