Our Family

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Jack is Four Months Old Today!

Jack is four months old today. Yesterday we had his four month pictures taken. When I got to the studio, I had to fill out some paperwork. Jeff had decided to stay home and read so the photographer held him while I filled it out. Jack left his mark. He spit-up a great big one, right on her shirt, and made sure to get himself, I must add. She didn't seem too upset. She said she has had worse. Then she told me that she was doing a picture of a little girl naked with angel wings and she started to poop on the set so she grabbed her and it got ALL over!

Jack was VERY sad the entire shoot. We only got a couple cute ones and I ended up getting one "pouty face" just for the memory. So we took one at home, and I think it is the best one of the day :)

1 comment:

Heitmann Family said...

Can't believe how time flies. Wasn't it just yesterday that I first saw Jack? He is a cutie-That's good that the lady was so understanding about the throwup, most people would have freaked!!! Post the pics when you get them.