Our Family

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Feeding the Ducks and Geese!

In a little blurb I recently read, I heard about this wonderful Park in South Salt Lake. I got on the internet and looked at the website only to find out that the park was only four blocks away. Many people had told me about all the activities, one of the best being petting the animals and feeding the ducks and geese. Today, I decided we would go check it out. Literally, the moment we looked like we were heading for the pond, the geese and ducks came running. It was a bit scary when we found out they could get over the fence easily.
Jack LOVED watching the ducks and geese. Probably because it was water.


There were at least a hundred on both sides of the pond. I can't wait to go back and explore even more. If you can't find me the rest of the summer, I'm at the Park.

No comments: