Okay, I am finally getting around to videos. Forgive me that this was 2 months ago when Jack has just turned 2 months. Enjoy anyways!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I am finally getting around to videos. Forgive me that this was 2 months ago when Jack has just turned 2 months. Enjoy anyways!
4 comments:
We didn't realize Jeff's family would be here next weekend. I'll just give you my email so we can exchange phone numbers and more personal information that way.
My email is: lindseyjames_21@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon
Jack is the cutest little man in the whole world! We were sad we missed Alison and Jack at the wedding in Portland. But at least we got to spend some time with Jeff over the weekend. It was a lot of fun!
Hans
Isn't it great that blogger has its own video icon now so you don't have to go through youtube or anything else to post a video? That is a darling little boy you've got! He's sooo cute! I'm so sorry about your A/C curse, but I hope it's fixed soon! This summer is way too hot (even for September!) to not have working A/C!
Post a Comment