Our Family

Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Morning

I think Jack was quite excited when I put him in the high chair this morning. My camera battery died just as I was about to feed him.
How sad is it that his outfit my mom got was SUPPOSE to be for NEXT summer. It's a size 18 months. He grows out of pajamas in about 2 1/2 weeks. What to do? What to do?
Many of you know he is wearing a size FOUR diaper. I tease that if he gets much bigger we are going to have to buy Depends-I can only guess how much those would cost.

The little chunker!

2 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Ok, Lauryn who is almost 16 months is just now 21 lbs. and is still in a size 3 diaper. I am HOPING that she will fit into size 18 months for the winter because that is all the winter clothes I have from Meysa. He is a chunk but sooo handsome.

lindsey said...

What a cutie pie! I love looking at your blog. I'll be up in SL next Friday and then fly out to AZ on Saturday. John's sister Kristi live up there, so we'll probably stay there for a day. We should try to get together. We would love to see you and your family.