
Oh, my baby is changing so much lately. The newest trick is on a chair. He flips over onto his stomach and pushes himself off the chair until his feet hit the floor--so scary!

He is pulling up and EVERYTHING! Thanks goodness he can only go to his knees for the moment, but loves to stand and move around the furniture. He isn't quite crawling yet, it's more of a backward, circle crawl/movement. Really, I think he's close.

He loves to pull himself up on the dishwasher, or push the door up and watch it drop down. He looked so cute in this outfit on Sunday. My personal favorite colors.

But the BEST thing that has happened in the last week was the idea to give him a flashlight. He will play and watch the light on the ceiling and walls for the longest time. You can tell he is just in "awe" of the magic of the flashlight. I'm going for more batteries tomorrow :)

Just had to add this cute picture of Jack and my Dad last weekend. Awh! So cute! But, I'm not sure
who is cuter ;)
3 comments:
Too bad Jack isn't bald (but only for this reason, of course!) because that picture of him with your dad would really be tough to guess who is cuter! I'm going with Jack, though I think your dad is great. :)
He is getting SOOO big! Wow!
I love his hair in the last picture with your dad. Also, what a great idea with the flashlight. i will have to give that a whirl with Carter.
Post a Comment