Our Family

Monday, April 21, 2008

Catch Up on Jack...or should I say, "Can you catch Jack?"

I'm Listening...
Our little man LOVES to play on his knees.
Let me out!
LET ME OUT!
Our Birthday Boy--Jack had such a great birthday. First, he had professional pictures and then Jeff met us for a birthday lunch complete with dessert first (possible a b-day tradition at our house). Jack ate two (yes, TWO) vanilla ice-cream cones...chicken nuggets, and french fries! What more could a guy ask for on his 1st birthday?!? And next week is his party :)

2 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Jack! So fun to have dessert first. He is such a cute little boy. I can't wait for him to be in nursery with Addy.

Anonymous said...

What a little oinker! Guess he takes after his dad, ha! I so wish I could have been there for his birthday!

Charise