Our Family

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jack's 1st Birthday Party

Not so sure at first...
Getting braver....I think I like it...
This stuff is GREAT!
Hey, that's my toy!
Wow! Parties are a lot of work! I'm exhausted! (And he fell fast asleep within 20 minutes after his party). The End

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is soooo cute. Look at him dig in to his first birthday cake. haha It looks like it went really well and the decorations are amazing, it looks so fun.

love you
-Becca....(the favorite Aunt, hehe)

M & S Eagar said...

Cute pics and fun party!!! I can't believe he's 1 already. My baby will be 2 tomorrow and I'm still in denial over that too. The party looked like a big hit! Always exhausting but always worth all the hard work in my opinion.

kdance said...

Wow, you really put my party to shame!