Jack is learning so many new things. He's so smart. He especially LOVES this book. The pieces are hard to take out, too. Lately, we have been working on putting them back in but you can see he still needs a little practice. He can put the sun in about 50% of the time. I love to watch all the new things he is learning :) I can't believe he will be a year old in a couple weeks. Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Soooo dang cute! Alison, I think you are the greatest mom - so patient and positive and just enjoying all parts of Jack's life. I love you and am so glad Jeff married you!! I'll be happy when 'Nick' joins your family. :)
Charise
Way to go, Jack! What a little genious!
Sorry, "genius." We all know that I am NOT one!
Post a Comment