Our Family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Baby is Growing Up...

Jack loves his firetruck that sings. He has learned to push himself backwards on it (although you don't get to see much of that). I can't belive how big he is. He has only been one for a few days but he seems so much older and bigger.

3 comments:

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

He is getting so big. it seems like time has just flown by. And i know it sounds dumb but he looks just like jeff. I hope all is well in utah. Finally I thought I should let you know that alison is in the running for a name for our new baby.

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Allison, he is huge. I bet people treat him older than he is all the time. He is so cute!
Amanda

Chris said...

So, I know I see Jack almost every day, but he looks so grown-up! The pictures of him riding his fire truck make him look like he's so much older!