Thanks to my dad for teaching me how to play driving games. I always beat Jeff and this time was no different. I won fair and square two out of three games. Hee, Hee! I win!
So what's the trick to those driving games anyway? Joseph always beats me. My brothers and dad obviously way slacked off in the teach-Becky-how-to-play-driving-games-well department. :) That's so fun that you can beat Jeff.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
So what's the trick to those driving games anyway? Joseph always beats me. My brothers and dad obviously way slacked off in the teach-Becky-how-to-play-driving-games-well department. :) That's so fun that you can beat Jeff.
I am so happy for you to get a date night! We are thinking of taking one in a few years ourselves! (just kidding. maybe Thursday.)
Post a Comment