Our Family

Friday, April 18, 2008

Family Pictures...

#1
So, I totally spaced that I needed 20 family pictures for our profile. We hadn't had a picture of all three of us since Jack was 6 months old! Our good friend Chris went to the park with us and snapped a few pictures. Thank You!!! Here are our favorities. We have to turn them in next week, but which one is your favorite? Right now #1 is our fav.
#2
#3
Climbing into the cupboards!
And sitting inside! Want some Mom?

5 comments:

Becky T said...

Oh, how cute! I love the family pictures. They are all super cute. I really like #1 and I actually really like #3 also. The composition of it is great. So those would be my choices. :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!!

Becky J. said...

My favorite is actually the one on the swing! Very cute. Happy Happy Birthday, Jack, and good luck getting all the paperwork turned in!

Heitmann Family said...

number 1 is supper cute. Jack has a good smile in it. Happy Birthday little man. Can't believe it has been a year!!

Bronwyn Williams said...

What a handsome boy!!!

kdance said...

I like #1 the best. Cute pictures! And Happy Birthday to Jack! Didn't this year fly by like mad?