This morning when Jack got up I put him in bed with Jeff. He crawled over the the side table and grabbed my cell phone. I said, "ring, ring. It's Grammie." He didn't do anything. Then I started to laugh and told Jeff that kids don't get "ring ring" anymore because most cell phones play music. It just so happens that when my mom calls (and we talk at least once a day) that my phone goes, "Alison-its your mom! Pick up the phone! Alison! Alison--It's your mother!' So just kidding, I start mimicking my phone... and no sooner did I do it that Jack picked up the phone and put it to his ear. We were laughing hysterically!!!
A couple mornings ago I decided to sleep until Jack woke up (I try to get up before him and get ready). After he got up I moved everything out of the bathroom--Picked up the garbage can, moved the TP, etc. thinking that he would be all over the room. Then I hopped in the shower which has a frosty door so you can "kind of" see in. As soon as I jumped in Jack crawled over and put his hand on the door the ENTIRE time I showered. It was sooo cute! He left his hand there and kept saying, "Mamma... Mom...Ma... Mamma."
1 comment:
Since Carter wakes around 6 am I never get up before him so my way to get a shower is to put him in his excersaucer (so he can't get into anything) and then in front of the TV usually Curious George.
What great stories, defintely ones that deserve to be documented.
Post a Comment