Jack's favorite part of conference weekend-Mo-Tab! All I can say is "Basketball March Madness" A new love for pushing over the kitchen chairs... Again... And Again!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the picture with Jeff and Jack - such a manly endeavor! Did he really sit for much of the game? Such an attention span! Much better than I, I must admit.
That picture of Jack watching the choir is so cute. Addy wont even sit for one second in front of the t.v. I took her to a movie today and DON'T ASK how that went!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
I love the picture with Jeff and Jack - such a manly endeavor! Did he really sit for much of the game? Such an attention span! Much better than I, I must admit.
Charise
That picture of Jack watching the choir is so cute. Addy wont even sit for one second in front of the t.v. I took her to a movie today and DON'T ASK how that went!
Post a Comment