Self-photograph :) on my 28th Birthday It's been a great birthday. Jeff left me Happy Birthday notes all over the house & in my car. And my friend, Chris, took me to McDonalds (one of my favs) for lunch. I think it is going to be a great year!!
I know what more you could ask for. . . a purty Charise to help pack that handsome kid around!! You do look so cute - that haircut is one of my favorites.
Happy Happy Birthday Alison dear! Happy days will come to you all year - If I had a wish (and I do) Happy days will come to you all year!
There - now I feel like I sang to you on your Birthday! What a great year this has been for you! Life will just keep on getting sweeter! ENJOY your 28th year!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Alison dear! Happy days will come to you all year - If I had a wish (and I do) Happy days will come to you all year!
There - now I feel like I sang to you on your Birthday! What a great year this has been for you! Life will just keep on getting sweeter! ENJOY your 28th year!!!
Happy Birthday! You must be an great date for Jeff if your favorite place is Mickey D's.. hee hee! I am glad you had a great day and I think I will be seeing you tomorrow..
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, you look great. And you have a handsome kid to pack around, who could ask for more?!!
I know what more you could ask for. . . a purty Charise to help pack that handsome kid around!! You do look so cute - that haircut is one of my favorites.
Charise
Happy Birthday! I am so glad you had a good day!!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Alison dear! Happy days will come to you all year - If I had a wish (and I do) Happy days will come to you all year!
There - now I feel like I sang to you on your Birthday! What a great year this has been for you! Life will just keep on getting sweeter! ENJOY your 28th year!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Alison dear! Happy days will come to you all year - If I had a wish (and I do) Happy days will come to you all year!
There - now I feel like I sang to you on your Birthday! What a great year this has been for you! Life will just keep on getting sweeter! ENJOY your 28th year!!!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one!
Happy Birthday! You must be an great date for Jeff if your favorite place is Mickey D's.. hee hee! I am glad you had a great day and I think I will be seeing you tomorrow..
Happy Birthday Alison! You look so great at 28!!
Post a Comment