Our Family

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hubby Tag

What is his name? Jeffrey Lynn Carlson. He has had many nicknames in the past, but I think his favorite comes from his wrestling days when he was called "Gentle Ben." From what I have heard, he put his opponents down um....nicely.

How long have you been married? It was 6 years in April. I'll never forget our wedding day. He was literally scared SICK! I had never seen him like that and to this day, I have never seen him like that again.

Who eats more sweets? I would consider myself a candy-holic but I think Jeff might beat me. We both love sweets.

Who is taller? Jeff is taller by 6 inches---perfect to wear heels with.

Who can sing better? I am going to have to go with me on this one, but Jeff has a killer voice in the shower (or at least he thinks so).

Who is smarter? Well, it really depends on what subject. I personally think we are both smart.

Who does the laundry? That would be me about 99.9% of the time. I really appreciate when he folds his own white clothes if he's home, though :)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Doesn't that depend on which way you look at it? If you are looking at the bed, I sleep on the left (See, Candace you aren't alone!!!) and Jeff is on the right. But if you are lying in bed, I am to his right and he is to my left. That's confusing.

Who mows the lawn? Well, sadly, in our 6 years of marriage we have never had any grass to mow but I can tell you that when we do, I'm not doing it. And, if Jeff doesn't want to do it, we'll pay the neighbor boy :) We have also considered just buying a large townhome or condo.

Who cooks dinner? Every once in a while Jeff will make "breakfast" for dinner. I love when he makes pancakes! But even though 98.9% of the time I make dinner, if Jeff is home, he 100% of the time DOES THE DISHES!!! Thank-you, hunny!

Who drives? I think we are the only couple like this but we both have our "own" car and it drives both of us crazy to have our settings moved... so which ever car we take, that person drives (with Jack's carseat in my car, when we are all together, I do most the driving, unless it is a long road trip). I know it seems strange to most of you.

Who is more stubborn? Well, I use to think me, but now I think we are about even.

Who asked who out first? Jeff asked me out...

Who has more siblings? Jeff. He has three sisters and three brothers.

Who wears the pants? I'm not really sure.

Who spends who saves? Is it possible to be both? I think we both like to save and can't wait until we can spend a little more :)

What is one of his quirks? He always stands up to eat cereal. I have never seen him sit at the table or in a chair to eat his cereal in the morning.

Who farts more? 50-50 but his smell much worse! Before we got married he told me they smelled like Roses...! (Yeah, I probably believe him then, too--you know what love does). He still even comments that they smell like Roses! It's more like roses that have been decomposing for 10 years at the city dump!!!

If you like this tag...go for it and say I told you to do it :)

Thanks, Candace!!!

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

That was very fun to read and good to get to know Jeff a little better!

Becky T said...

Fun to read this, and it's funny because I just tagged you with this same tag, not realizing you had just posted this! Ha ha! I always enjoy reading them!