

On Thursday I had convinced Jeff that it would be fun for him to get in the water with Jack at swim lesson instead of me. Of course, it was doomed from the start. As soon as we got there, they had to "clear the pool" because a kid got sick and threw-up in it. So, they moved the our Mom-and-Tot class to the lap pool where the shallowest end is 9 feet. Jeff strapped on a weight/float belt, grabbed a white noodle to hold put under his arms and got it. Let's just say neither worked well and he was treading water really fast to keep him AND Jack above the water. About halfway through the lesson we got the "all clear" and Jeff and Jack finished the lessons in the right pool (shown below). Jeff said and I quote, "I'm gunna need a long shower after this."

Jack loved every minute...no 9 feet of water or puke will stop him!
No comments:
Post a Comment