!Ay Carramba! Ready for dinner & prayer! Our boy loves his hats! He looks like the naked cowboy but he does have shorts on. He LOVES pepperoni pizza, too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
His prayer picture makes him look so grown up! He is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older.
You know, his almost smile in the prayer picture reminds me of Mona Lisa. . . mysterious. . . enigmatic. . . could be happy. . . could be thoughtful. . . but definitely peaceful. I think I'm going to frame this one with a Mona Lisa caption, or something.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
His prayer picture makes him look so grown up! He is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older.
Charise
You know, his almost smile in the prayer picture reminds me of Mona Lisa. . . mysterious. . . enigmatic. . . could be happy. . . could be thoughtful. . . but definitely peaceful. I think I'm going to frame this one with a Mona Lisa caption, or something.
Charise
Post a Comment