Jack really does like to wear a hat! He had the cutest brown converse tennis shoes on with this outfit. Last week he wore his hat backwards and I thought this picture showed off his "attitude". Soooo cute! A bit more "hattitude."
Oh, wow, he really does look good in hats, so that's great he also likes to wear them! What a lady killer he already is! I'd better not show these pictures to Sophie until she's 20 or so! :)
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
Gee I wish my kids would take a lesson from Jack about wearing hats - especially Brady. He has to coerced and bribed.
Oh, wow, he really does look good in hats, so that's great he also likes to wear them! What a lady killer he already is! I'd better not show these pictures to Sophie until she's 20 or so! :)
Post a Comment