It's hard to get Jack to sit still for one second to get a pictures...so most from today are "action" pictures. He's going EVERYWHERE!!! I love the angle of this picture. Can you see the windows behind them...ya, I just cleaned them...little hand prints are everywhere as well :) But I love it :)
Alison! It's Lyndsie Anderson. I just found your blog on Tiffany Simmon's blog. So cute! Jack is seriously such a little stud. If you don't mind, I'm going to add you to our list of bloggers! Our address is: http://lyndsiedaniel.blogspot.com/
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
He is soooooo cute i love the pic's you post
Jacob Carlson
Alison! It's Lyndsie Anderson. I just found your blog on Tiffany Simmon's blog. So cute! Jack is seriously such a little stud. If you don't mind, I'm going to add you to our list of bloggers! Our address is: http://lyndsiedaniel.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment