
Our Muscle Man... "Which way to the gym?"

Jack got his sixth tooth this week. Now he has four on the bottom and two on the top. If you click you can see three really well.

Everywhere...Always on tippy toes!

The shock of finding out what he was playing with...

Toilet paper stuck to his foot.
5 comments:
I had to show Grandma McCubbins the tampon picture - what a great expression! She says he is such a cute little boy. She's correct, of course. :)
Charise
That is so funny! I love that he's playing with those!
He has grown so fast. Where did all the time go? Good luck with all of the adoption process, that is awesome! I love your comments on my blog.
alright Alison - you've got to get Jeff to install child locks on your cabinets! It'll take him at least 6 mth. to figure those out! :)
okay I forgot to tell you that I love the tippy toe picture. It's my favorite shot.
Post a Comment