Our Family

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Confessions...

Okay, okay. While I didn't love the Twilight books (yes, I know some of my friends will protest me in every way for saying that), and I couldn't even get two chapters into the second novel...I am excited about seeing the movie! Stephanie Meyers (the author of the Twilight Series- for anyone who has been living under a rock the last few years) came to Utah this week and did a bunch of PR work for her new book "The Host" that just came out. Of course she talked a lot about the Twilight Movie coming out 12-12-08 and it started to make me wonder...Will the movie be any good? So, I started doing a little searching on it, and YES, I think I will definitely have to see it; If for no other reason, just to be the only one who doesn't like it (just kidding everyone, well kind of).

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

Yes, that's pretty blasphemous. Just kidding! But I am one who loved all the books and am most excited about the 4th one coming out in August, though I can't wait to see the movie in December, too. I don't know if I'll read The Host right away, but it sounds like it's a good one.

M & S Eagar said...

Alright Alison I'm on the same page as you. I made it thru the first one, but really don't have a desire to read the next 2. However, I would like to see the movie when it comes out this summer.