Our Family

Thursday, November 20, 2008

6 month Preggo Picts & More


You can definitely see the baby now.





Jack was playing Peek-a-Boo with me on the screen door. I think the picture looked kinda cool.



Jack is signing "PLEASE" more frozen blueberries! Teething still!




Today Jack enjoyed another visit to the Children's museum.





He loved riding the tractor in the Farm area.







He was SOO exhausted that he fell asleep on the ride home (um, NEVER happens!). I could tell he was asleep because all of the sudden he stopped talking...ha ha!






4 comments:

Becky J. said...

Wow, Alison, you definitely "popped" all of a sudden! Cute bump!

shelly said...

I love the picture of him sleeping because of his eyelashes. Why do boys always have great eyelashes?! Sometimes I'm tempted to put mascara on Eric's because they're so long and curly, but I know that's sick and wrong and I would regret it =) And yes, I agree with Becky, you have a darling bump.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Look at that cute little belly! I love it. Jack is growing up so fast. What a handsome little man.

Lisa F said...

You look so good! I didn't look that good at 6 months! Jack is adorable!