Our Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Updates

Jack just LOVED Halloween this year! He knocked on doors and signed please and thank you and a couple times attempted to say "trick or treat" but it came out more as "teet."
Aunt Alicia's work had a family halloween party so we took Jack to show him off. He loved it, too :) Thanks for the invite.

I can't believe I am posting this picture on the world wide web...don't look close...no make up and a terrible picture, but it was taken about a week and a half ago when I was exactly 5 months along. Friday at my doctor's appointment they said I had gained 9 pounds but from my "home" calculations it has been more like 12 or 13 pounds. Although, I must stay it FEELS more like 35 pounds already (maybe that is with Jacks 25 pounds on top).


This was Jack's pre-costume Halloween outfit.

Just a cute picture :)

Jack fell through the back of the chair climbing on it in his pajamas the other morning. He wasn't very happy about it. We have a "NO STANDING" rule on the chairs.


Ready for church. Let's go!!


We babysat our friends 4 week old baby while they attended the temple last weekend. Jack was first in awe and then when the baby made a peep, he FREAKED out...and SCREAMED the rest of the time (Jack, not the baby). It was a good reminder that they don't come out at 18 months old. They sleep a lot, have cute little cries, and can't CLIMB!


Jack loves his firetruck and hat. That is why he was a fireman for Halloween.













4 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

What a cute little fireman! I like your costume too, and your little baby bump is super cute. I can't believe that you're into "the teens" on number of weeks left! (I'm sure you can believe it though...it always goes faster for everyone else!)

Heather said...

Jack was a very cute fireman! I loved how warm it was outside this year!

Becky J. said...

Cute baby bump (even though it's still hardly noticeable) and cute little fireman!

Charise said...

I can believe you posted that picture. You look hot. Dang.