Oh, how I love a video that you don't have to hear my voice :) Jack loves to sing songs before bed...a new favorite...Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam! Enjoy!
Ahhh, kids and songs. I love how they react to music. Jack made one handsome fireman and he even has his own firetruck to go with it. Pretty impressive. And Alison, you are looking so great. I thought it was fun as that prego belly started peeping out more and more.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
That's sweet. I'll have to have Eric teach that one to Tate. I say Eric, not me, because I don't want to throw the fatso in the air! =)
Oh, and I forgot to mention how adorable his little church get-up is!
Ahhh, kids and songs. I love how they react to music. Jack made one handsome fireman and he even has his own firetruck to go with it. Pretty impressive. And Alison, you are looking so great. I thought it was fun as that prego belly started peeping out more and more.
Post a Comment