Our Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Children's Museum

Umm, to say Jack had a good time would be an understatement. He had the TIME OF HIS LIFE at the Children's Museum today. Thanks to our friends Jolee and Jack. We spend 1.5 hours and only saw one floor. The boys loved every minute. Can't you tell Jack was in heaven with this HUGE truck he could pretend drive?!?
There were a few local elementary classes there but Jack didn't mind, he wasn't scared of the big kids and just crawled in where ever he wanted (not rudely, I must add). Jack and Jack had fun in this double truck.

There was a really cool water system and Jack totally got it. Put the balls in at the top and watch them roll down to the bottom. He wasn't shy at all. He was pretty wet at the end of this but played at it for at least 30 minutes.

Of course he found the actual "drivable" car. He was just checking it out before he took off.

Our friend Jack loved the play house with perfectly sized furniture. It was so cute!

Jack crawled up this slide... (there aren't stairs)


and slide down on his belly over & over & over. Honestly, he LOVED every minute and was VERY upset when we left. Thanks again for a REALLY fun morning :)


4 comments:

Becky J. said...

That place is so much fun! It looks like he had a blast. I bet he's at the perfect age for enjoying all those things.

Charise said...

Oooh, he's so smart! And that smile, that's a huge smile for Jack. You weren't exaggerating. He really WAS having the time of his life. What an adorable boy. My favorite alive nephew in the world. So where's his adorable mom in these pictures? Hmm? I want to see you playing with the water system, or sliding down the slide. :)

Mick and Tiff said...

This place is alot of fun. Was it way crowded when you went. I think I need to go back now that school is back in because I went this summer and it was CROWDED... like annoying crowded.

Heather said...

I love that place. We took Parker there in the summer and it was a mad house though. There was some day-care place with tons of kids that showed up and swarmed the place. They do have a lot of fun stuff there. Parker loved the house with the kitchen. He pretty much stayed in the kitchen with all of the girls. It was funny.