Last Saturday, November 15th was National Adoption Day. We were invited to Boondock's Amusement Park for free so we decided it would be really fun to take Jack to celebrate. Jeff and Jack went on the water boats (luckily it wasn't that cold) and enjoyed squirting people and getting squirted.
I think Jack's favorite part may have been the race cars. Uncle Mark was out there with them, too. 

There were plenty of arcade games, even ones for little tots and Jack really liked this game.

There were plenty of arcade games, even ones for little tots and Jack really liked this game.
Jack and Daddy rode on a motorcyles.

Mommy and Jack rode in a helicopter and Jack rode with Uncle Mark and Daddy, too (but for some reason Daddy's picture didn't load right). It was great fun and we were so happy for another excuse to celebrate Jack's adoption. Thanks to UAC (Utah Adoption Council) for the great fun!! We are definitely going to do it again next year!
6 comments:
Another adoption friend of mine went to this and had a blast! We didn't even know about it. Was it part of FSA? It would have been fun to join in on fun!
I want to adopt a kid so I can go to that party! Jeff looks like he was having more fun than Jack. They are so cute together. When Jonah is born, they can all ride the bumper boats together! And you can stay dry and take pictures with me and my adopted kid Buddy.
I wish I would have seen you there! Too bad we didn't run into each other.
Alison, I haven't checked on your blog for so long! I was so happy to see the new title. It looks like everything is going great with the pregnancy. We're so excited for you. I am pregnant again too, no it wasn't planned but how can I complain? We're excited for number 5 and just maybe it will be a boy, but that's doubtful. Just a few months left, hang in there. Take care, Bonnie
Yea for adoptions! We know a lot of people who've adopted and it is such a blessing! Also: Post the belly, post the belly, post the belly. You are tiny (from what I can tell in the 5 month picture. ) It's great seeing the progression, though--who doesn't love to see preggos ladies?!
Oh, how sweet! I love that you guys went out and celebrated, adoption is such an amazing miracle and I have such a great appreciation for it now that we have friends who have been blessed because of it. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment