okay alison sooo is mark your brother that we use to talk about in iowa. If so he is freakin hot!!!! I dont know if i am suppose to say that but oh well. And second you are fine (about the "a" in candace) I could really care less you know my name that is what counts!And finally oh my goodness just keep reading it only gets better...and you will fall in love with edward twilight is amazing!!!! I am about half way into new moon and I am not liking it nearly as much as twlight so just keep reading and let me know what you think when you are done. AND GOOOOOO BYU!!!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
okay alison sooo is mark your brother that we use to talk about in iowa. If so he is freakin hot!!!! I dont know if i am suppose to say that but oh well. And second you are fine (about the "a" in candace) I could really care less you know my name that is what counts!And finally oh my goodness just keep reading it only gets better...and you will fall in love with edward twilight is amazing!!!! I am about half way into new moon and I am not liking it nearly as much as twlight so just keep reading and let me know what you think when you are done. AND GOOOOOO BYU!!!
Thanks, Candace- He already thinks he is Brad Pitt. Way to add to his ego! I'll call you later!
Post a Comment