September 20, 2007 shall go down in the books as the first time Alison made brownies from scratch. Yes, that is right...FROM SCRATCH! And it wasn't too difficult, either. This is right out of the oven-they are cooling before I can frost them. Here is the recipe for anyone who wants to try them:
2 Cubes of Butter (softened, about 1/2 melted)
2 Cups of Sugar
4 Eggs
Whisk these together. Then add:
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa (You can't get it in Utah so I just used the regular)
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix together.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 glass dish
Back 350 Degees for 25-30 min. (I did it for less time because I like them a little softer)
Cool (about 2 hours) and then frost with your fav.
Enjoy! They are really yummy!
1 comment:
Looks yummy, I can almost smell them. Good Job Betty Crocker!!
Post a Comment