Well, it finally cooled off enough here to put Jack in pants. I pulled out his John Deere boots, too. He is wearing a size 3 now. I thought they looked so cute. Grammie M. bought them for Jack. We may have missed the rodeo this year, but we are all cowboy in heart! But as the saying goes, "There's more to being a cowboy, than just wearin' boots." Ya'll Come back now, ya hear!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey did your mom have her surgery? I'm in Idaho and I wish I was a little closer to Utah to see Jack...and you too. :)
Just so you know, Lauryn who is almost 17 months old, just grew out of a size three shoe and barely fits a size four. He is growing like a weed!! He is a cutie!!!
I LOVE THE BOOTS! and i love fall! I cant wait for sweaters and jeans! He is getting so big, he is almost bigger than you...well not yet! So are you still reading? I havent heard anything from you on that front...come on dont quit! It is worth it !!!!!
Post a Comment