I was looking back on pictures, and couldn't believe the difference that just three and a half months made. His legs and arms look so different. Wow! Compared to the picture underneath, I would have never guessed it was the same kid. We sure do love him.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, isn't it amazing how fast it happens! But what a cutie he is, though! I am loving all of his fall outfits. I would love to be wearing fall clothes here, but nope, it's still a nice 90 degrees accompanied by 90% humidity. Ahhh! Cute pictures, love them!
Hey thanks for the invite for the sealing. I know what an awesome day that will be for you guys. My sister has adopted five and they are going to seal the last one to their family around Thanksgiving. Thank Heavens for the gospel, and you can know he is yours forever!!! I'll be there in spirit!!
They really to grow up so fast. Jack is so stinkin' cute!!!
Karin :)
Post a Comment