Our Family

Monday, September 10, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

Well, Here Goes...

4 Jobs I've Had:
Dairy Queen Princess (at least that is what my parents called me) I did drive-thru
Alternative High School (I was trained at EVERYTHING: secretary, registrar, librarian, testing center, distance learning facilitator, pre-school teacher, daycare provider, teacher assistant, I did it ALL there--Really).
Resident Assistant at BYU- (I hated it! I didn't like being strict)
My personal favorite: 1st Grade Teacher (I liked being strict)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
The NEW Pride and Prejudice
While You Were Sleeping
Annie- The original
Runaway Bride

4 Places I have lived (with a twist):
In a Funeral Home TWICE!!
A beautiful condo during college
An Apt. in Des Moines, Iowa we named the "Bar". It smelled like smoke, it was noisy, and always too hot!
A nasty Bountiful duplex (a lived here the least amount of time-I can't say what we named it)

4 Favorite Places to Visit:
HAWAII
HAWAII
NOT MEXICO
HAWAII
Okay, I will add three more if I have to: Nauvoo, IL, Family in Oregon, Jack's crib at night while he is asleep.

4 Favorite Desserts:
Any kind of candy that has chocolate
Rice Krispie Treats (gooey ones only)
Graham Crackers with Milk Choc. Frosting
Oatmeal Choc. Chip Cookie Dough

4 Favorite Dinners:
My infamous individual BBQ Meatloafs
Ribs at Texas Roadhouse
Oh, my ultimate fav is Cheesecake Factory Avocado Eggrolls
Anything at my mom's house-she is the best cook ever!

4 Websites I visit Daily:
My email at Juno
Blogs
Craigslist
Adoption Websites (it's just a habit now and already kinda looking for #2)

4 Hobbies:
Working on Jack's Baby book
Blogging (Can I count that?!?)
Can I count Adoption Paperwork? I've come to think of it as a hobby.
Decorating the House

4 People I Tag: Aimee, Briana, Amber, and Becky J. (But don't feel too obligated-I know everyone is busy)!

1 comment:

Heitmann Family said...

That was fun!! I love that we get to know some new things about people. I can see you as a dairy queen princess, with your big smile!! Fun Fun!