Ellie still puts everything in her mouth!!! :D Just today I fished out a polly pocket, a bead, and a jewel from Emma's trinket box. At least she spits it out willingly. Anyway, how was the visit from the in-laws? Your pictures turned out really nice.
Hi Allison, It is Renee Moore. I was just checking out a few blogs and was so surprised to find out this was yours. Jack is adorable. I hope to get to see him next time you are in Pendleton. I also have a blog at: www.Iamjusttoomuch.blogspot.com Love ya Renee
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
Great Family Pictures and the temple is beautiful. Jack looks like he loved the roses.
Ellie still puts everything in her mouth!!! :D Just today I fished out a polly pocket, a bead, and a jewel from Emma's trinket box. At least she spits it out willingly. Anyway, how was the visit from the in-laws? Your pictures turned out really nice.
Hi Allison, It is Renee Moore. I was just checking out a few blogs and was so surprised to find out this was yours. Jack is adorable. I hope to get to see him next time you are in Pendleton. I also have a blog at:
www.Iamjusttoomuch.blogspot.com
Love ya
Renee
The tux is from gagas.com. We rented Carter's for 3 weeks for $20. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment