Our Family

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Loving Fall Clothes

At first I was really sad to say goodbye to shorts, tank tops and chubby baby parts, but after dressing Jack in his first Fall outfit, I felt much better about the whole thing.
On Monday, the high was only 54 degrees so Jack was sporting his first sweater (a Target special deal at the end of last year). I think Royal Blue is his color. You can't see the shoes but they are penny loafers.
Jeff's family gave him this cute outfit.
This outfit is complete with John Deere boots.
Jeff and Jack before church.

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I think he has a better wardrobe that me. That isn't saying much!! He is handsome and yes time does fly, watch out and he will be in school before you know it!!

M & S Eagar said...

as fun as it is to pinch and tickle the rolls - i think it's fun to layer them up. All the fall and winter colors are so fun and make them so soft and extra snuggly. cuter than ever.

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I LOVE YOUR DRESS! you look great in that picture! and look how cute little jack is in his fall clothes!