
Until Jack figures out what to do with his arms to be able to roll over.

He desperately wants to roll over, I think the "extra pounds and gravity" might be holding him back.

Jack loves to chomp on his cold teething ring, and he has been quite good at holding it in his mouth, I thought it was funny when he put it on his head. Maybe he had a headache?


Can I say t
eething??Okay, the drool is a little gross, but isn't he cute?!?
2 comments:
Thanks for your comment on our blog. Adoption IS the best!! Your little guy is adorable! Where did you adopt him from? Were you at his birth? We weren't at Bryson's birth, but we did get to see/hold him when he was just a few hours old. Do you keep in touch with his birth mother? I love talking to people who have adopted or are planning too!! ;)
It's a good thing baby fat rolls are cute!!! :)
Post a Comment