Our Family

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jack Before Church


Jack was all decked out for church on Sunday. He looked so cute. But, we only made it half way through Sunday School before a major blow out sent both of us home. This was only number 8 in four months so I am not complaining. Rather, I am telling a funny story. I was feeding him and realizing he was "busy." I looked back and and thought, "feehw, I better go change him." Not one second later...KABOOOM! All over my dress and from one end to the other on Jack. Thank goodness I was sitting by my sweet friend Ashlee who wrapped Jack in his blanket as I took the burp cloth and attempted to lift off the pile on my dress. And you ask, where was Jeff? The hospital of course. I was being a brave mom to go to church by myself. Jeff had just got home when I walked in the door. It was pretty funny! I am glad I took pictures before and not after church. :)

3 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

I swear to you I have the EXACT same story times 2! :) Don't you love mommy moments?

If it's possible he's getting cuter everyday!

Heitmann Family said...

Ahh the glory of motherhood. We all should have a leather belt that we notch everytime we are pooped on, thrownup on, or we have boogers all over our clothes and we don't notice until after we are at the grocery store. We could wear the belts around as symbols of our bravery in this crazy world!!!

The Nielsen Family said...

Oh my gosh Alison what a crazy story!