Our Family

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All in Less Than an Hour...

After breakfast today, it looks like Jack had been in a fight...and breakfast won!!
On to the tub. Mom lost this battle. As I was washing Jack's hair, Jack grabbed his cup, filled it full of water and dumped it RIGHT over the tub onto my leg. If you can't tell, my ENTIRE leg was dripping. After the inital shock (complete with a shocked breath in), it was hilarious! Way to go, Jack!
After bath and getting dressed, Jack found my makeup bag (apparently nothing is safe if it is under 2 feet any longer), opened the top and dumped everything out. Gotta love it. Did I mention his scream when you take it away (even if he's been playing with it for a while).
I love those little fingers. I never know what they are going to get these days :)
And I sure do love this little man :)

4 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Welcome to the club!! This is just the beginning. Cute little (big) Jack!!

Anonymous said...

So funny! And so much work! I admire you.

Charise

M & S Eagar said...

I love all the stores. And cherish those precious little fingers while you can.

M & S Eagar said...

P.S. It was really good talking to you last night. I miss you.