Our Family

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jack

Today is the third day in a row that I haven't left the house. Jack has a cough that he woke up with along with some wheezing. Luckily it isn't too severe. I pray it stays that way (actually, that it goes away). But, I just wanted to blog about the new things he has accomplished while he we have been home. He is starting to copy words. For instance, eating breakfast he said, "Yuummm!" Then as we were reading a book, I said, "no-no." Then he said, "no-no." So I said it again. He repeated, "no-no." At lunch today I was "sharing" my Mac n' Cheese with him and said, "Do you want some more ?" He said, "Moore." He repeated it about three times to which I gave him nice helpings. But, mostly I hear, "ma ma" all day long!

I don't have any new pictures but he is growing and changing everyday. I have really enjoyed the last almost ten months being a mom. It isn't always easy, but it is so rewarding! He and his beautiful birthmom made my dream come true. I couldn't love him any more. My gratitude goes to the moon and back!

2 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

Oh no...watch the wheezing. It can go from bad to worse quick. This is what happened with Brady's Pneumonia. I don't mean to freak you out - I promise. Good Luck. We'll bless him in our prayers.

P.S. We're driving to Idaho in July and plan to spend a couple days in Utah. So, we can't wait to see you!!!

kdance said...

Wow! He's quite a talker. Evan still doesn't say "ma" much. Jack's a little smartie pants.