Life as I knew it, is over. Who knew crawling was such work...for moms! Jack is into everything. Some favorite moments over the last week go something like this... Jack crawls over to the window, puts his hands in the track (complete with grease), then rubs it all over the blinds (can you see it??)...Jeff plugs his phone in to charge & puts it on the bar, Jack pulls the plug out, yanks the phone off the bar, drags the phone over to a wooden kitchen chair and wraps the cord around & around the leg support (no picture-darn it)...Jack crawls over to the CD player and takes out every single CD (it holds 60, but luckily we didn't have that many in)... CD player story 57 more times (we get smart and tape it shut)...Shopping at wal-mart Jack is "chucking" every toy I hand him, he throws his red match car so hard it goes WAY under the shelves, I can't reach on my hands and knees and have to LAY down on the floor to reach it (YUCK!)... still in walmart, I give him anything in the cart that he finds even semi-interesting. I give him honey and forget to put it on the belt as I check out. I check out and start to walk away and realize I haven't paid for the honey (Jack is still screaming)...Don't ask about church today. Total time there: 83 out of 120 minutes.
Before Jack eats: ahh! so cute!
Too funny picture. This looks like his new top tooth but it isn't. It was food. But it looked soooo funny! You can double click the picture to see it larger-hee hee.
The shock of having his picture taken with me. It's been too long.
Did I mention he only wants to feed himself? This was oatmeal a la Jack. Its rare if he lets me feed him these day. Thank goodness for soap, water, and bathtime. Welcome to 10 months old :)
Sunday, February 24, 2008
A New Life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am not laughing at you, but with you!! It only get more fun from here!!
He He He...all in a good way. Your stories had me reminiscing.
Post a Comment