Poor guy! He had a rough morning and wasn't too excited to be told he was 10 months old (but it was humerous). He is doing that "talking" all of the time, especially when he is upset. It is soooo funny. You can see a close up of his new tooth at the end :D
4 comments:
Oh, he's so cute! What a fussy sinker bum - I love him!
-Charise
Oh my! I can't believe he's 10 months old. It just goes too fast, doesn't it?! Doesnt' seem fair really. :) he's so dang cute, though, so that helps things! And I can't believe you have over 200 posts. Look at you go! Jack will never feel "un-loved", that's for sure! LOL!
Oh my! I can't believe he's 10 months old. It just goes too fast, doesn't it?! Doesnt' seem fair really. :) he's so dang cute, though, so that helps things! And I can't believe you have over 200 posts. Look at you go! Jack will never feel "un-loved", that's for sure! LOL!
What complaints. It's so fun when their sounds start sounding like sentences. Happy 10 months big guy!
Post a Comment