Our Family

Sunday, February 17, 2008

He's CRAWLING!!!

Jack is crawling!!! It was only a few days of army crawling. Things are really going to change around here. Becca (Jeff's sister in college) came down for the weekend and this afternoon, Jeff and I were talking and she goes, "Uh, guys...he's crawling." We were like, "Yeah, it is more of an army crawl." She says, "No, he REALLY is crawling." I grabbed the camera and here is what we got. We encouraged him the next 30 minutes. It was so fun :) Sorry, you can hear us trying to be excited quietly.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Go Jack!!! That is so awesome! Jack is so photogenic. You always post the cutest pictures of the little guy! Congrats to him on crawling! Life will never be the same. :)

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

that is so great for him...not so great for you. It is no offically time to baby proof! Have fun with that! But yay for jack. I cant believe he is crawling...that is crazy. he is getting so big.

M & S Eagar said...

those thighs crack me up every single time! He's pretty strong to lug those things around. I love it!!! And...p.s. exciting as it is that your arms will get a break, your legs will definitely get a workout chasing him around in all his curiosity.

Heitmann Family said...

Good for you Jack!! Hold on Mom, life is going to get interesting now!!!

Becky J. said...

Yay, Jack! That's so fun to watch!

The Nielsen Family said...

I have to say my favorite part of that video are the massive rolls you see at the end. It's pretty impressive he can move around like that with all his adorable chub. What a guy!

kdance said...

Way to go Jack!! He sure is a cute crawler.