
Shhh! Don't tell Daddy I am eating his media stick for his ClearPlay DVD. Hee Hee!

I am growing so big!! Size 4 shoes! They were $36 at Oshkosh and Mom got them for $5.49 on sale. Wahoo!

I'm goin' places!

Here is the evidence from his crawling. I have prided myself that he has never had a bruise, but with all the new exploring, boo-boos are happening more frequently. But one of the best feeling after he gets a bonk, is when I pick him up and he stops crying immediately. He loves me! He
really loves me!
2 comments:
Don't worry once your kid gets mobile the pediatrician starts checking for bruises...and hoping to find them. It means they're developing properly according to my doctor.
And...don't you just pride yourself on getting a good deal. When Brady was little, I loved OshKosh shoes on his little feet. They always seemed to fit better than other brands.
Of course he really loves you! How could he not? Just be grateful that he's still young enough you can still kiss his pains away. Won't always be the case, sadly. :(
Post a Comment