Our Family

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

A- Attached or single: Happily Attached to Jeff. Attached to the hip with Jack!!
B- Best friend: Anne, my very first college roommate. 10 years later, still my BFF.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake, definitely cake. I don't like pie.
D- Day of Choice: Friday all the way, but now the only day that seems different is Sunday.
E- Essential Item: Mascara
F- Favorite Color(s): RED! If you know me, you know I LOVE red! Anything Americana
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Chocolate Cinnamon Bears
H- Hometown: Pendleton, Oregon (and it will aways be home to me!!)
I- Indulgence{s}: Anything other than ramen or PBJ...Venti (largest) Carmel Apple Cider from Starbucks.
J- January or July: Definitely July. I hate snow and being cold.
K- Kids: Jack and ? (We just turned in our adoption papers)
L- Life is incomplete without: bath toys, baby food in the fridge, & the cutest kid looking at you from his carseat in the backseat.
M- Marriage Date: April 27, 2002 (Wow! Almost 6 years)
N- Number of siblings: 1 younger brother. In college I had to tell people my parents went for 'quality not quantity' when they asked why my parents couldn't have more kids.
O- Oranges or Apples: Eewh! I don't like either. If I have to pick, ONLY Granny Apples with PB
P- Phobias or Fears: Water (I got held under in Jr. High), Being alone in the dark, touching meat, putting my hand in the garbage disposal at any time.
Q- Quotes: “There are two ways to live. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is.”-Albert Einstein
R- Reason to smile: Spring is coming...Jeff is home more...we are starting the adoption process again...life is good.
S- Season: I love the Spring and Summer. I have winter allergies and when everyone else is suffering in the Spring and Summer, I feel GREAT!
T- Tag Three: Becky T., Amy H., Brianna (anyone else who wants to, but don't feel like you have to)
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: I could easily be a vegetarian. I don't really care for meat but I eat some. And I really don't like touching it raw (did I mention that?)
W- Worst habit: Biting my nails when I get stressed (they have been growing back out now for four days), way too type A at things I am in charge of, but I am getting better
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: CAT Scan, MRI, had them all. Rather not do any.
Y- Your favorite food: Does McDonald's count? I know most of you think that is gross, but I love it.
Z- Zimbabwee or New Zealand: New Zealand, but I would prefer not leaving the country (long story) so Hawaii!!

Thanks, Stace! That was fun.

No comments: