Our Family

Friday, February 8, 2008

Christmas Surprise in February

Have you ever hid a Christmas present only to forget about it and find it later?
I had gone to the grocery store and bought pop on a great sale- Five for $11. I had left all the pop in the trunk of my car for Jeff to bring in when he got home from the hospital. Apparently, when he got the pop he remembered he had "hid" my stocking stuffers in the emegency car kit in the truck of my car. He brought in a HUGE bag of Andes Mints and other candy that I like. I thought it was so funny! I asked why he hid it out there and he said, "Well, I knew we were going to Oregon and I didn't want to forget to take it, but I also knew if it was in the house that you would find it." I guess next year, I will check the car for my presents :) Thanks for the hint.

1 comment:

The Nielsen Family said...

That story is hilarious!!! I especially love the reasoning around it!