
I was able to spend a week at home and attend my *EEEKK* 10 year high school reunion. My sweet parents bought Jack a pool since they know he loves swimming so much. Sadly, he was much more interested in playing in the grass (a novelty for us). He was so funny to watch as he didn't like his knees to touch it, though.

Just a little feel.
6 comments:
That is so funny! I love his bum sticking in the air. We are soooooooooo happy for the new posts! And so many pictures! We love it!
Charise
How fun! I bet it was so fun to see old friends at your reunion. Those pictures of Jack are great! What is it about babies and hating the grass? I guess it kinda tickles...
I just figured out that comments exist on my blog, and saw that you left a few. Still haven't quite figured out the blogging thing... Anyway, glad you had a good trip to Oregon. Is your AC working again?
Jolee
I love the pictures of Jack crawling in the grass! I love how he doesn't want his knees anywhere near the grass. Glad you had such a fun trip home!
10 Year reunion. Yikes!! How'd it go? can you believe you've been graduated for 10 yrs!?! That sounds so weird.
Looks like you had a great trip. I love the Jack in the grass pic. It is funny how kids don't like grass.
Post a Comment